Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29348 at 7:47 pm on Jan 10, 2017
channel and it has to be flat over the sealing bar. You can't skimp on the bag size, and the bag can be reuused, so making it large isn't a "loss".
Do you have it on the right setting--seal? Just checking all the boxes.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 1:07pm on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 7:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/11/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 2:25pm on 01/12/17