Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29348 at 12:22 am on Jan 11, 2017
not had any trouble until the past two units. Last one lived for three years, this last one for six months. Today, we went to Costco and were told they are carrying a new design which has a five year limited warranty. I like the features of this model.
We are still working on the broken one, and if we manage to get it fixed or replaced, we will have a backup.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 8:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 1:07pm on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 3:39pm on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 7:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 12:22am on 01/11/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 2:25pm on 01/12/17