Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't want to die, I have so many recipes to do and so little time.
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #29352 at 4:20 pm on Jan 11, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29352. 2 questions in regard to Creme Brulee - oli - 9:32pm on 01/10/17 (7)
- Since your recipe should make six half-cup servings, I would think twice would be plenty [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:49pm on 01/10/17
- Or even 1-1/2 recipes. (4-1/2 cups cream, 1-1/2 cups sugr, 9 yolks, etc. - Joe - 10:05pm on 01/10/17
- Thanks [NT] - oli - 2:04am on 01/11/17
- Make a 1.5 recipe. The larger eggs shouldn' tmake that much difference but why not - Charley - 11:57am on 01/11/17
- I am going to Cosco and their eggs are extra large [NT] - oli - 11:44pm on 01/12/17
- I suggest doubling the recipe and cancelling the party. Put on jammies, a good movie & enjoy bliss. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:53pm on 01/11/17
- I don't want to die, I have so many recipes to do and so little time. [NT] - oli - 4:20pm on 01/11/17