Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29348 at 9:25 am on Jan 12, 2017
Sort of like "rebooting". Maybe a tube got dislodged or some such.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29348. Food Saver Dilemma - KarenNoCA - 3:36pm on 01/09/17 (5)
- I think the chances are you can repair it yourself. Look online for questions about - Charley - 8:07am on 01/10/17
- Won't do anything. I really like it because it is fast and quiet. What I like the least - KarenNoCA - 10:39am on 01/10/17
- Does the sealer work? You do have to use enough bag to get it into the - Charley - 2:47pm on 01/10/17
- Yes, yes, and yes. I have been using Food Saver for many years and have - KarenNoCA - 7:22pm on 01/10/17
- I suggest taking it apart down to the channel, etc. and putting it back together. - Charley - 9:25am on 01/12/17