Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What is the *first* thing you grab when food is boring?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29355 at 9:36 am on Jan 12, 2017
The source can be take-out food, a frozen dinner, or your own meal prepared from a new recipe. Where-ever it comes from, it reaches your tongue and your brain goes: "huh. well, that was boring."
I tend to add HARISSA to just about everything these days.
In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if I haven't corrupted a few papillae with that salty spiciness.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29355. What is the *first* thing you grab when food is boring? - MarilynFL - 9:36am on 01/12/17 (10)
- It really depends on what I'm eating, but usually some form of salty condiment like... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:19am on 01/12/17
- Sriracha... Lemon juice... a little salt.... sorry, that was three. Cannot count [NT] - SallyBR - 10:28am on 01/12/17
- Sriracha or freshly ground pepper. - judy-mass - 10:50am on 01/12/17
- Hot sauce, lime juice, or garlic flakes, onion, chili peppers and salt in grinder from store [NT] - barb_b - 3:16pm on 01/12/17
- Wine. [NT] - Joe - 4:32pm on 01/12/17
- Ha! My smile for the night! [NT] - barb_b - 4:49pm on 01/12/17
- LOL [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 7:41pm on 01/12/17
- No question there! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 9:38pm on 01/12/17
- Miso, miso butter--just tried this on steamed bok choy and was thinking it had other umami uses too - MoNJ - 9:50am on 01/13/17
- This brings to mind what happened yesterday. I shop at a local health food store for certain items - KarenNoCA - 2:57pm on 01/13/17