Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It adds a wonderful heartiness to stews
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29357 at 9:57 pm on Jan 12, 2017
either beef or lamb. I found a nice Guinness beef stew a few years back on Nigella Lawson's page that used Guinness and had orange zest in it. Wonderful stuff!
Link: Comforting Beef Casserole Recipe
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29357. This Irish Pork Stew was perfect for a cold rainy night. Made as written and [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 2:16pm on 01/12/17 (11)
- The baking element in my oven died last week & I'm in withdrawal. This sounds wonderful. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:21pm on 01/12/17
- Well there you go....no oven needed. :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:26pm on 01/12/17
- Marilyn, if you will be without your oven for a length of time, here's a cheap alternative [LINK] - GeorgiaRose - 9:52am on 01/13/17
- Very tempted, but i've decided to embrace the stovetop while this is going on. Got a new - MarilynFL - 10:19am on 01/15/17
- Marilyn, I'm with you in the oven-free dept. Door has been off for 7+ days awaiting part - LisainLA - 5:02pm on 01/15/17
- I've made this several times. It is delicious. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:31pm on 01/12/17
- Where've I been? ;-) Now I'm looking for recipes to use more of the 5 remaining bottles - Pat-NoCal - 7:45pm on 01/12/17
- The author of that recipe, Chef John, is "Food Wishes" on YouTube. I love watching his videos. [NT] - Traca - 11:20pm on 01/12/17
- Me too. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:42am on 01/13/17