Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just the stock, Barb. I'm still new to the PC, so taking it one step at a time.
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29359 at 10:53 am on Jan 13, 2017
This site had a great chicken stock recipe. I may buy the book!
I used a tsp of balsamic vinegar. The color and flavor is amazingly good.
Yielded 2 quarts.
Her lentil recipe is fantastic too. Cooked perfectly and very tasty.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29359. Anyone else in soup and stew making mode? Any new ones (or old faves) to share? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 7:54pm on 01/12/17 (26)
- This Italian Sausage Bean and Spinach Soup was quite good. Would make again [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 7:55pm on 01/12/17
- I just re-posted this above, and I'll post it again, Curious' White Bean, Kale and Sausage Soup [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 8:42pm on 01/12/17
- I must make this. Thank you Joe and C1. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:39pm on 01/12/17
- Yes! I've been playing with my pressure cooker, making stocks for soups. [LINK] - MoNJ - 9:59am on 01/13/17
- One reviewer makes 10 lbs of the meatballs to have on hand in freezer. Must - Pat-NoCal - 10:09am on 01/13/17
- Get out! I hadn't seen that. I just used that link for convenience, but the recipe - MoNJ - 12:09pm on 01/13/17
- Mo, did you make the entire soup in the PC or just the broth. This looks really good [NT] - barb_b - 10:29am on 01/13/17
- Just the stock, Barb. I'm still new to the PC, so taking it one step at a time. [LINK] - MoNJ - 10:53am on 01/13/17
- Sausage-Lentil Soup a favorite at my house - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:35am on 01/13/17
- Evelyn from Athens's Youvarlakia Avgolemono- absolutely wonderful - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:37am on 01/13/17
- I made this last night for the umpteenth time. It is so good. - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:06pm on 01/14/17
- My favorite creamy Wild Rice Soup with Bacon - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:38am on 01/13/17
- This is the soup you sent me home with last Christmas. Sooo tasty. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:00pm on 01/13/17
- Always a MN girl at heart. :) [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:19am on 01/15/17
- You betcha. Comfort food rules! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:42am on 01/15/17
- Really tasty Corn and Potato Chowder - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:39am on 01/13/17
- Old Fashioned Chicken Fricassee - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:42am on 01/13/17
- This sounds good! I will try next week.... [NT] - MoNJ - 12:11pm on 01/13/17
- Pork and Poblano Stew from Michael in Phoenix - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:44am on 01/13/17
- REC: Cauliflower Soup with White Truffle Oil [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:54pm on 01/15/17
- REC: Creamy Ham and Corn Chowder from Julie/WA [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:55pm on 01/15/17
- One of my favs - REC: Gingered Carrot Soup [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:56pm on 01/15/17
- Curried Pumpkin Soup [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:57pm on 01/15/17
- One from Mimi that is super - and I am not a lentil fan...REC: Greek-Style Lentils [NT] [LINK] - LisainLA - 4:59pm on 01/15/17
- I love soups and stews and make them all the time... - Richard in Cincy - 6:20pm on 01/15/17
- I do those too. Wing it and - Pat-NoCal - 3:12pm on 01/16/17