Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I remember a post by our friend, Sandra/London, from long ago. Maybe even from Gail's Swap.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29350 at 1:22 pm on Jan 13, 2017
She said something to the effect of there was only one Mexican restaurant in London at the time, and it was owned and operated by a Pakistani gentleman.
All the taco and burrito fillings had CURRY in them!
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 29350. American German Restaurants - Richard in Cincy - 10:48am on 01/10/17 (20)
- Uh, not in the US. But, in Canada 25 years ago, I learned NOT to go to a Chinese Restaurant. . . - mistral - 12:13pm on 01/10/17
- There is a China Town behind my office in Richardson (suburb(with several very good not Americanized - Melissa Dallas - 4:51pm on 01/10/17
- Chinese in Austria and Bavaria is a special treat ;) - Richard in Cincy - 9:45pm on 01/12/17
- I remember a post by our friend, Sandra/London, from long ago. Maybe even from Gail's Swap. - Michael in Phoenix - 1:22pm on 01/13/17
- Is the Pastry Queen bakery still open? [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:44pm on 01/10/17
- Pink Pig and Rather Sweet closed. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 9:42am on 01/11/17
- Mexican restaurants drive me crazy. Loads of cheddar cheese, tasteless beans and rice - KarenNoCA - 1:00pm on 01/10/17
- I agree. I avoid all the chain Mexican places. Fortunately where I live there are lots of Mom&Pops - Joe - 1:58pm on 01/10/17
- But I really prefer Tex/Mex rather than authentic Mexican. I love - orchid - 2:14pm on 01/10/17
- I love Tex-Mex, as well. it does not have to be authentic, I simply want the food to be very tasty - KarenNoCA - 2:47pm on 01/10/17
- I love both, but the little Mex-Mex taquerias around town tend to be plain sad - Melissa Dallas - 4:41pm on 01/10/17
- No matter what the ethnicity of the cuisine, it truly depends on the talent of the cook. - Michael in Phoenix - 4:14pm on 01/10/17
- If anyone read Christopher Kimball's essay in the charter issue of Milkstreet Kitchen, he pointed... - Michael in Phoenix - 4:25pm on 01/10/17
- Richard! What are you doing in my (sorta) neck of the woods? - Melissa Dallas - 4:36pm on 01/10/17
- Decent Czech food would probably be easier to find in Central Texas [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 4:37pm on 01/10/17
- I so agree... - Richard in Cincy - 9:53am on 01/11/17
- I've never been to Mi Tierra, but it is legendary - Melissa Dallas - 7:14pm on 01/11/17
- Yes, it is really beautiful along the rivers in Texas hill country... - Richard in Cincy - 3:37pm on 01/12/17
- Middle eastern such as humus, tehina,masbaha, etc. unless there is a really authentic arabic or - elaine - 5:25am on 01/12/17
- Just received my copy of Soframiz, from Sofra Bakery (Middle-Eastern food). Loving it. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:29am on 01/12/17