Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29362 at 6:38 pm on Jan 15, 2017
I've made it several times and get raves each and every time. I tweak Lidia's version and use my own limoncello for the soaking step.
Let me know and I'll post the steps.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29362. Have a large fundraiser coming up would like a few ideas on dessert - carol whidbey Is - 5:50pm on 01/15/17 (10)
- Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - MarilynFL - 6:38pm on 01/15/17
- Re: Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - carol whidbey Is - 9:17am on 01/16/17
- Will do. It's a combination of Rosie's ladyfingers, Lidia's zabaglione, Fine Cooking lemon curd... - MarilynFL - 10:28am on 01/16/17
- I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu [LINK] - Joe - 11:52pm on 01/15/17
- Our chefs at our retirement community have won competitions with this lemon posset dessert - Charley - 7:15am on 01/16/17
- I am up for anything any ideas please [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 9:16am on 01/16/17
- This Salted Butter Caramel Mousse is heaven! It needs to be well chilled. [LINK] - Traca - 5:04pm on 01/18/17