Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29362 at 11:52 pm on Jan 15, 2017
A triple recipe fills a baking sheet, and it divides into 48 or 64 squares, depending on how you cut them.
I make this recipe so often I can do it with one hand, while on the phone! Very easy once you get the hang of it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29362. Have a large fundraiser coming up would like a few ideas on dessert - carol whidbey Is - 5:50pm on 01/15/17 (10)
- Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - MarilynFL - 6:38pm on 01/15/17
- Re: Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - carol whidbey Is - 9:17am on 01/16/17
- Will do. It's a combination of Rosie's ladyfingers, Lidia's zabaglione, Fine Cooking lemon curd... - MarilynFL - 10:28am on 01/16/17
- I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu [LINK] - Joe - 11:52pm on 01/15/17
- Our chefs at our retirement community have won competitions with this lemon posset dessert - Charley - 7:15am on 01/16/17
- I am up for anything any ideas please [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 9:16am on 01/16/17
- This Salted Butter Caramel Mousse is heaven! It needs to be well chilled. [LINK] - Traca - 5:04pm on 01/18/17