Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Will do. It's a combination of Rosie's ladyfingers, Lidia's zabaglione, Fine Cooking lemon curd...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29362 at 3:28 pm on Jan 16, 2017
and a good limoncello for soaking the genoise.
Rosie's recipe makes individual ladyfingers, but I just pipe the dough into two solid circles and I'm good to go for the entire cake. No need to buy generic ladyfingers and piece them into the pan.
Also, I'll look for the video from some Australian woman that perfected my zabaglione. I wasn't cooking it long enough, nor cooling it quickly enough. Her recipe is for regular tiramisu so you'll have that as well.
This will be for a single 9" round/square so you'll need your magic math skills to figure out what you need for 100.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29362. Have a large fundraiser coming up would like a few ideas on dessert - carol whidbey Is - 10:50pm on 01/15/17 (10)
- Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - MarilynFL - 11:38pm on 01/15/17
- Re: Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - carol whidbey Is - 2:17pm on 01/16/17
- I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu [LINK] - Joe - 4:52am on 01/16/17
- Our chefs at our retirement community have won competitions with this lemon posset dessert - Charley - 12:15pm on 01/16/17
- I am up for anything any ideas please [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:16pm on 01/16/17
- This Salted Butter Caramel Mousse is heaven! It needs to be well chilled. [LINK] - Traca - 10:04pm on 01/18/17