Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Did exactly that in September...a big purge. When I got to the kitchen
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29363 at 11:36 am on Jan 16, 2017
I culled several large boxes of items I couldn't bear to just donate to Goodwill (probably one reason I still had them) then learned of a college-age neighbor moving to her own apartment. She loves to cook and bake and was beyond-thrilled with every single item. A win-win for all.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29363. 2017: The year of the deep purge... - Richard in Cincy - 5:51pm on 01/15/17 (4)
- I admire you.... I have been slowly, emphasize slowly, doing the same. [NT] - barb_b - 7:37pm on 01/15/17
- Did exactly that in September...a big purge. When I got to the kitchen - Pat-NoCal - 11:36am on 01/16/17
- I just heard the karma cash register go KA-CHING! [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:44am on 01/16/17
- The timing of my grand purge and neighbor's move couldn't have been more perfect. :-) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:06pm on 01/16/17