Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
Liquid soaps and gels are more popular than bars. Same for the powdered vs liquid/gel detergents.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29365 at 9:36 pm on Jan 16, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29365. I heard on the radio this morning about some food products and other things - KarenNoCA - 4:15pm on 01/16/17 (8)
- I can understand three of them but not bars of soap! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:58pm on 01/16/17
- Liquid soaps and gels are more popular than bars. Same for the powdered vs liquid/gel detergents. [NT] - LisainLA - 9:36pm on 01/16/17
- That upsets me--all liquid soap comes in a plastic bottle, which will either last forever - Joe - 2:38am on 01/17/17
- Yep, not to mention all the overuse and ineffectiveness of antibacterial soap... [NT] - LisainLA - 3:54am on 01/17/17
- Agreed! I never touch the stuff. [NT] - Joe - 4:09am on 01/17/17
- I am a die-hard Tide With Bleach powder fan. I can't stand the liquid (scent) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 4:01am on 01/17/17
- I have not used bar soaps in years. Always use liquid body shampoos now with a sea sponge - KarenNoCA - 5:45pm on 01/17/17
- Food wars [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 12:06am on 01/17/17