Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29365 at 7:06 pm on Jan 16, 2017
Really sorry to hear that frozen juice concentrates are being taken from us. The chemical crap in a bottle called fresh is something we do not touch in this house. Think about it: oranges are a seasonal crop harvested once per year. "Fresh Orange Juice" in the refrigerator case? Ick. not so fresh.
Frozen Concentrate is so much better than "Fresh!" unless you're doing the squeezing.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29365. I heard on the radio this morning about some food products and other things - KarenNoCA - 11:15am on 01/16/17 (8)
- I can understand three of them but not bars of soap! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:58pm on 01/16/17
- Liquid soaps and gels are more popular than bars. Same for the powdered vs liquid/gel detergents. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:36pm on 01/16/17
- That upsets me--all liquid soap comes in a plastic bottle, which will either last forever - Joe - 9:38pm on 01/16/17
- Yep, not to mention all the overuse and ineffectiveness of antibacterial soap... [NT] - LisainLA - 10:54pm on 01/16/17
- Agreed! I never touch the stuff. [NT] - Joe - 11:09pm on 01/16/17
- I am a die-hard Tide With Bleach powder fan. I can't stand the liquid (scent) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:01pm on 01/16/17
- I have not used bar soaps in years. Always use liquid body shampoos now with a sea sponge - KarenNoCA - 12:45pm on 01/17/17
- Food wars [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:06pm on 01/16/17