Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Ham Loaf from Oink Ohio
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29366 at 7:10 pm on Jan 16, 2017
We know ham loaf.
I add dry mustard, pinch of cloves, and allspice to mine as well as a little bit of brown sugar. The idea is to have the juiciest tastiest bit from the holiday glazed ham in every bite.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29366. Would anyone please have the recipe for Ham Loaf from Cook's Country #40 Aug/Sept 2011? [NT] - Curious1 - 12:39pm on 01/16/17 (10)
- Is this it, C1? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 12:41pm on 01/16/17
- Yes, that is the one but I don't have a subscription and have googled til my eyes crossed. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:45pm on 01/16/17
- Rec: Ham Loaf - Pat-NoCal - 12:52pm on 01/16/17
- Pat, thank you! I have spent two hours trying to find it. It may be dinner tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:10pm on 01/16/17
- Sounds tasty C1, let us know how it turns out. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:04pm on 01/16/17
- C1, I would be interested in your feedback on this. My family might enjoy it. Sounds different. [NT] - barb_b - 3:48pm on 01/16/17
- We really enjoyed it, it will be my go to now. I chose it as I had all the ingredients on hand and - Curious1 - 3:56pm on 01/17/17
- Ham Loaf from Oink Ohio - Richard in Cincy - 7:10pm on 01/16/17
- *Ham Loaf* in Pittsburgh was a disturbing unnatural pink. As such... - MarilynFL - 9:28am on 01/18/17
- Note to self: When in Pittsburgh, never let your Ham Loaf. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:53pm on 01/18/17