Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That upsets me--all liquid soap comes in a plastic bottle, which will either last forever
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29365 at 9:38 pm on Jan 16, 2017
in a landfill or the ocean, or be recycled in a very toxic process. A bar of soap, wrapped in paper, is much more environmentally friendly.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29365. I heard on the radio this morning about some food products and other things - KarenNoCA - 11:15am on 01/16/17 (8)
- I can understand three of them but not bars of soap! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:58pm on 01/16/17
- Liquid soaps and gels are more popular than bars. Same for the powdered vs liquid/gel detergents. [NT] - LisainLA - 4:36pm on 01/16/17
- That upsets me--all liquid soap comes in a plastic bottle, which will either last forever - Joe - 9:38pm on 01/16/17
- Yep, not to mention all the overuse and ineffectiveness of antibacterial soap... [NT] - LisainLA - 10:54pm on 01/16/17
- Agreed! I never touch the stuff. [NT] - Joe - 11:09pm on 01/16/17
- I am a die-hard Tide With Bleach powder fan. I can't stand the liquid (scent) [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:01pm on 01/16/17
- I have not used bar soaps in years. Always use liquid body shampoos now with a sea sponge - KarenNoCA - 12:45pm on 01/17/17
- Food wars [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 7:06pm on 01/16/17