Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Marilyn - sounds amazing!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29368 at 7:47 pm on Jan 17, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29368. Lemon Tiramisu components for wigs. - MarilynFL - 6:29pm on 01/17/17 (12)
- Part 1: Ladyfinger recipe from Rosie Beranbaum's Cake Bible - MarilynFL - 6:33pm on 01/17/17
- Part 2: Limoncello Zabaglione - MarilynFL - 7:05pm on 01/17/17
- What size layers did you make? I am so making this, sounds delectable! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:39pm on 01/17/17
- I've used an 8 inch cheesecake pan (3 layers) and a 9.5 inch cheesecake pan (2 layers [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:52pm on 01/17/17
- Thank you Marilyn - sounds amazing! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:47pm on 01/17/17
- It's a nice change from the coffee-based version. I LOVE what this woman did [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:57pm on 01/17/17
- OMG, I read this and thought how did Marilyn blow this up and end up wearing it on her head?! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 8:49pm on 01/18/17
- I'm oddly pleased to know my name can evoke such imagery. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 01/19/17
- Thank you so much [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:55pm on 01/20/17
- I totally forgot to say THANK YOU, M! All is printed [NT] - wigs - 9:21pm on 03/03/17