Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It's a nice change from the coffee-based version. I LOVE what this woman did
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29368 at 2:57 pm on Jan 17, 2017
with some of her zabaglione base (note; she also added some whipped heavy cream to hers...or at least I think that's what it is...the video is in Italian.)
She scoops the remaining zabaglione into half-circle silicone ice cube trays, freezes them, pops out the half circles and then covers the top surface before sprinkling the top with sweet cocoa. Jump to 4:00 MINUTES into the linked video to see what I mean.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29368. Lemon Tiramisu components for wigs. - MarilynFL - 1:29pm on 01/17/17 (11)
- Part 1: Ladyfinger recipe from Rosie Beranbaum's Cake Bible - MarilynFL - 1:33pm on 01/17/17
- Part 2: Limoncello Zabaglione - MarilynFL - 2:05pm on 01/17/17
- What size layers did you make? I am so making this, sounds delectable! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:39pm on 01/17/17
- I've used an 8 inch cheesecake pan (3 layers) and a 9.5 inch cheesecake pan (2 layers [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:52pm on 01/17/17
- Thank you Marilyn - sounds amazing! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:47pm on 01/17/17
- It's a nice change from the coffee-based version. I LOVE what this woman did [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:57pm on 01/17/17
- OMG, I read this and thought how did Marilyn blow this up and end up wearing it on her head?! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 3:49pm on 01/18/17
- I'm oddly pleased to know my name can evoke such imagery. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:08am on 01/19/17
- Thank you so much [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 9:55am on 01/20/17