Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
We really enjoyed it, it will be my go to now. I chose it as I had all the ingredients on hand and
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29366 at 8:56 pm on Jan 17, 2017
used a 1 lb chunk of ham from the freezer. The ham was one of those boneless half hams Costco sells. I will make it again using the ham steak the recipe calls for. Very easy to put together and the glaze is really delicious. My favorite of several ham loaf recipes I've tried.
I served it with Scalloped Potatoes from an April 2003 Cook's Illustrated and Braised Carrots and Parsnips with dried Cranberries from Cook's Illustrated Dec 2016. I guess it was a Cook's Country/Cook's Illustrated meal.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29366. Would anyone please have the recipe for Ham Loaf from Cook's Country #40 Aug/Sept 2011? [NT] - Curious1 - 5:39pm on 01/16/17 (10)
- Is this it, C1? [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 5:41pm on 01/16/17
- Yes, that is the one but I don't have a subscription and have googled til my eyes crossed. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:45pm on 01/16/17
- Rec: Ham Loaf - Pat-NoCal - 5:52pm on 01/16/17
- Pat, thank you! I have spent two hours trying to find it. It may be dinner tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 6:10pm on 01/16/17
- Sounds tasty C1, let us know how it turns out. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 7:04pm on 01/16/17
- C1, I would be interested in your feedback on this. My family might enjoy it. Sounds different. [NT] - barb_b - 8:48pm on 01/16/17
- We really enjoyed it, it will be my go to now. I chose it as I had all the ingredients on hand and - Curious1 - 8:56pm on 01/17/17
- Ham Loaf from Oink Ohio - Richard in Cincy - 12:10am on 01/17/17
- *Ham Loaf* in Pittsburgh was a disturbing unnatural pink. As such... - MarilynFL - 2:28pm on 01/18/17
- Note to self: When in Pittsburgh, never let your Ham Loaf. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:53pm on 01/18/17