Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks, Barb I will check out the recipes also.....
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29369 at 6:16 pm on Jan 17, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29369. Cathy Z's - Zucchini Gratin....has anyone made it ahead .... early in the day it is to be cooked? [NT] - GayR - 3:17pm on 01/17/17 (8)
- Here is the recipe - [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 3:19pm on 01/17/17
- You shouldn't have a problem making the gratin ahead of time, Gay. - Pat-NoCal - 9:55pm on 01/17/17
- Thank you so much Pat.... [NT] - GayR - 10:39pm on 01/17/17
- I have made many zucchini gratins and casseroles early in the day and cooking later for dinner. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:49am on 01/18/17
- I do not know the answer, but OH MY~... This sounds really good. If you are looking for prepare - barb_b - 5:29pm on 01/17/17
- Thanks, Barb I will check out the recipes also..... [NT] - GayR - 6:16pm on 01/17/17
- Pat and Karen are right Gay. - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:41am on 01/18/17
- Thank you Cathy for the feedback....most helpful..... [NT] - GayR - 10:47am on 01/18/17