Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Posted below at # 29368.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29362 at 11:42 am on Jan 20, 2017
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29362. Have a large fundraiser coming up would like a few ideas on dessert - carol whidbey Is - 10:50pm on 01/15/17 (10)
- Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - MarilynFL - 11:38pm on 01/15/17
- Re: Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - carol whidbey Is - 2:17pm on 01/16/17
- Will do. It's a combination of Rosie's ladyfingers, Lidia's zabaglione, Fine Cooking lemon curd... - MarilynFL - 3:28pm on 01/16/17
- Posted below at # 29368. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 11:42am on 01/20/17
- I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu [LINK] - Joe - 4:52am on 01/16/17
- Our chefs at our retirement community have won competitions with this lemon posset dessert - Charley - 12:15pm on 01/16/17
- I am up for anything any ideas please [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 2:16pm on 01/16/17
- This Salted Butter Caramel Mousse is heaven! It needs to be well chilled. [LINK] - Traca - 10:04pm on 01/18/17