Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, that's a nice combo. I have all the ingredients as well as mahleb (mahlab?) which
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29374 at 9:19 am on Jan 20, 2017
I bought and only used once. It was recommended in "HONEY & CO" middle eastern recipe book.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29374. Need help with flavoring essence for Middle Eastern sweets. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 10:00am on 01/19/17 (13)
- From what I know about ME sweets - the main 3 flavors are rose water, orange blossom, and nuts. - LisainLA - 10:16am on 01/19/17
- how about cardamom. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:17am on 01/19/17
- Cardamon looks like a good choice. Cinnamon or cloves? - Charley - 10:43am on 01/19/17
- I ♥love♥ cardamon (just say'n!) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:39am on 01/19/17
- Um....those were supposed to be 'hearts' on either side of the word 'love' [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:39am on 01/19/17
- A tiny bit of orange zest in the dough [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:40am on 01/19/17
- Have you tried using an eye dropper for the rose and orange blossom water? (more) - mistral - 1:04pm on 01/19/17
- Some great suggestions here - Richard in Cincy - 1:49pm on 01/19/17
- Excellent suggestions! Thanks all! - MarilynFL - 3:29pm on 01/19/17
- What about this? (Skip the rose petals) [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 1:29am on 01/20/17
- Oh, that's a nice combo. I have all the ingredients as well as mahleb (mahlab?) which - MarilynFL - 9:19am on 01/20/17
- I'd like those stuffed with this anise-flavored fig jam [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 2:04am on 01/20/17
- Wow Traca, this in those cookies would be most excellent! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 12:28pm on 01/20/17