Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, that is a big wow of goodness.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29362 at 10:02 am on Jan 20, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29362. Have a large fundraiser coming up would like a few ideas on dessert - carol whidbey Is - 5:50pm on 01/15/17 (10)
- Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - MarilynFL - 6:38pm on 01/15/17
- Re: Are you stuck on traditional tiramisu? Because a lemon version is amazing! - carol whidbey Is - 9:17am on 01/16/17
- Will do. It's a combination of Rosie's ladyfingers, Lidia's zabaglione, Fine Cooking lemon curd... - MarilynFL - 10:28am on 01/16/17
- I always fall back on these lemon bars, which would be a nice contrast to tiramisu [LINK] - Joe - 11:52pm on 01/15/17
- Our chefs at our retirement community have won competitions with this lemon posset dessert - Charley - 7:15am on 01/16/17
- I am up for anything any ideas please [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 9:16am on 01/16/17
- This Salted Butter Caramel Mousse is heaven! It needs to be well chilled. [LINK] - Traca - 5:04pm on 01/18/17
- Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Traca! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:21am on 01/19/17
- Oh, that is a big wow of goodness. [NT] - Charley - 10:02am on 01/20/17