Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Glad you enjoyed it!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29375 at 9:08 pm on Jan 20, 2017
That is a very old family recipe that goes back generations into the 19th C. One of my favorite holiday comfort dishes!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29375. Richard, I made the scalloped oyster recipe you posted. We loved it. I've never used egg [LINK] - Curious1 - 8:00pm on 01/20/17 (4)
- Glad you enjoyed it! - Richard in Cincy - 9:08pm on 01/20/17
- I use Ritz crackers in ours--and have even been known to use croissant crumbs!! Good stuff. [NT] - Charley - 3:10pm on 01/21/17
- Not sure what that has to do with Curious's praise of Richard's recipe. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:32pm on 01/21/17
- Forgot to add, that the recipe I use is much the same (and there was the "discussion" - Charley - 8:15pm on 01/21/17