Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I use Ritz crackers in ours--and have even been known to use croissant crumbs!! Good stuff.
Joined: Aug 15, 2007
Posted to Thread #29375 at 10:10 am on Jan 21, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29375. Richard, I made the scalloped oyster recipe you posted. We loved it. I've never used egg [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:00pm on 01/20/17 (4)
- Glad you enjoyed it! - Richard in Cincy - 4:08pm on 01/20/17
- I use Ritz crackers in ours--and have even been known to use croissant crumbs!! Good stuff. [NT] - Charley - 10:10am on 01/21/17
- Not sure what that has to do with Curious's praise of Richard's recipe. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:32pm on 01/21/17
- Forgot to add, that the recipe I use is much the same (and there was the "discussion" - Charley - 3:15pm on 01/21/17