Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I applaud you, but at the same time I have to laugh because it reminds me of a favorite quote from
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #29378 at 9:45 pm on Jan 21, 2017
"The Accidental Tourist" by Anne Tyler.
Rose tells her brother Macon, the protagonist, that he's too uptight. To paraphrase, because I can't find the exact quote online:
"This from a woman whose pantry was so alphabetized that allspice could be found next to ant poison."
Other messages in this thread:
- 29378. I feel so happy! I cleaned / decluttered / alphabetized my spice cabinet. [NT] - barb_b - 7:17pm on 01/21/17 (5)
- I applaud you, but at the same time I have to laugh because it reminds me of a favorite quote from - Joe - 9:45pm on 01/21/17
- ha!! [NT] - barb_b - 11:26am on 01/22/17
- ah, then you can make this up: Chicken Shawarma - MarilynFL - 12:45pm on 01/22/17
- Here is the full recipe with yufka dough (tortilla-like bread) & garlic sauce (toum) [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:48pm on 01/22/17
- As one who is an organizer and has to live that way or my brain does not work - KarenNoCA - 7:16pm on 01/22/17