Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Do you have pretzel buns out west or is that a midwest thing?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29386 at 4:25 pm on Jan 25, 2017
They are quite sturdy and very tasty. Like a giant soft Bavarian pretzel, but shaped like a bun.
Agree with finding a good bun for something like this. If I need a good solid sandwich bun I usually make my own.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29386. Chorizo spiced pulled pork sandwiches topped with elotes slaw. OMG, they llok like heaven [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 9:42pm on 01/24/17 (10)
- That Pulled Pork looks Fabulous! This.. - Richard in Cincy - 8:30am on 01/25/17
- I could eat buckets of that slaw! A riff on one of my favorite recipes. [NT] - Traca - 9:52am on 01/25/17
- This sounds fabulous. Wish I could find a good bun that would stand up well to the pulled pork - KarenNoCA - 11:16am on 01/25/17
- In the South we just use the "dollar supermarket buns". We also don't put sauce on - Charley - 11:37am on 01/25/17
- I usually buy the Telera Buns of Bolillo Rolls at one of the grocers. They make them in the store - KarenNoCA - 2:21pm on 01/25/17
- Do you have pretzel buns out west or is that a midwest thing? - Richard in Cincy - 4:25pm on 01/25/17
- I have seen pretzel buns here somewhere. Well look for them. Thanks [NT] - KarenNoCA - 6:48pm on 01/25/17
- Costco carries them here, I don't know how many are in the bag. Perhaps more than you would want. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:25pm on 01/27/17
- *whispers* Whole Foods has these... [NT] - ErininNY - 8:36pm on 01/27/17
- Also Trader Joes. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 9:45am on 01/28/17