Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Marilyn, that is great information. I have a Thermapen and love it,
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29388 at 7:09 pm on Jan 25, 2017
use it for many things. Linda Stradley has a great chart for cooking temperatures for most foods using the Thermapen.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29388. Two Christmas presents this past year were Thermoworks ThermoPop & ChefAlarm. . . - mistral - 2:18pm on 01/25/17 (5)
- Yes - bought the Thermoworks ThermoPop and LOVE it! What a difference vs. others-even other digital [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:40pm on 01/25/17
- I actually called Thermo over Thanksgiving. I have both the Thermopen and the Chefalarm - MarilynFL - 3:28pm on 01/25/17
- Thanks Marilyn, that is great information. I have a Thermapen and love it, [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:09pm on 01/25/17
- I bought the Thermoworks Dot, which has a probe - Lana in FL - 10:22pm on 01/26/17
- I forgot about using it for jam--gotta try it.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:45pm on 01/27/17