Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lana in FL||
I bought the Thermoworks Dot, which has a probe
Joined: Oct 8, 2007
Posted to Thread #29388 at 10:22 pm on Jan 26, 2017
and sticks to the fridge, and it made such a snap out of making marmalade that I have most unexpectedly been converted to the use of a thermometer for jam. The perfect set, and no stress, and the alarm is great.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29388. Two Christmas presents this past year were Thermoworks ThermoPop & ChefAlarm. . . - mistral - 2:18pm on 01/25/17 (5)
- Yes - bought the Thermoworks ThermoPop and LOVE it! What a difference vs. others-even other digital [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:40pm on 01/25/17
- I actually called Thermo over Thanksgiving. I have both the Thermopen and the Chefalarm - MarilynFL - 3:28pm on 01/25/17
- Thanks Marilyn, that is great information. I have a Thermapen and love it, [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 7:09pm on 01/25/17
- I bought the Thermoworks Dot, which has a probe - Lana in FL - 10:22pm on 01/26/17
- I forgot about using it for jam--gotta try it.(nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:45pm on 01/27/17