Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Agedashi Tofu--I usually order this in Japanese restaurants, it's quite good!
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29387 at 6:51 pm on Jan 28, 2017
Joe's version is cubed as it usually is where I order it, this recipe calls for slices.
I don't see why you couldn't cube the tofu.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29387. Help please, with coming up with a Thai dinner - from apps to dessert - deb-in-MI - 12:32pm on 01/25/17 (16)
- I love Thai mango salad...limey, bitey, crunchy and sweet...all in one. - MarilynFL - 2:25pm on 01/25/17
- Yep! (about the mango) - it's just timing it so that they are ripe:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:04pm on 01/25/17
- If they are green put in a paper bag. Can add a banana to help too. [NT] - Charley - 5:17pm on 01/25/17
- The most famous Thai dessert is Mango Sticky Rice. I never had a [LINK] - orchid - 2:51pm on 01/25/17
- Thanks! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:23pm on 01/25/17
- Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream - Traca - 10:11pm on 01/25/17
- Huge vote for this! Or simply serve iced Vietnamese coffee (espresso with sweet cond milk). [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:38am on 01/26/17
- Add cardamom and make it Thai coffee...:-) [NT] - LisainLA - 3:26am on 01/27/17
- Sounds amazing but I don't have an ice cream maker:( [NT] - deb-in-MI - 1:51pm on 01/26/17
- Can you borrow one? [NT] - Traca - 5:30am on 01/29/17
- We are! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 2:22pm on 01/29/17
- In that case, this chunky ginger ice cream is great too! [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 9:43pm on 01/29/17
- oh, oh...then they can have ice cream AND iced coffee! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:08pm on 01/30/17
- At a Thai restaurant recently I had a simple appetizer of crispy fried tofu - Joe - 1:41am on 01/26/17