Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sally's Asian Short Ribs here
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29393 at 4:51 pm on Jan 28, 2017
I did use the leeks from the original Fine Cooking recipe, and I am slow cooking them for 7 hours on low.
Sorry, my day started at 6 am and has been crazy. I did not get a bite to eat until 1 :30 pm. My brain was scrambled! Again, sorry for the mix up with the cauliflower.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29393. Sally BR...you are brilliant! - KarenNoCA - 2:19pm on 01/28/17 (11)
- Sally or Karen, would you post the link, please? [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:45pm on 01/28/17
- Cyn, as my kids would say.... "I know Right!" Such a tease re: the rec with no link! Sounds good - barb_b - 4:06pm on 01/28/17
- I am so sorry, I have the wrong chef for the cauliflower. It came from Once Upon A Chef here [NT] [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 4:46pm on 01/28/17
- Sally's Asian Short Ribs here [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 4:51pm on 01/28/17
- it's more or less the way I make it too.... (more) [LINK] - SallyBR - 7:24pm on 01/28/17
- We like that Cauliflower Puree with Thyme also. I've served it with her yummy BBQ Turkey Meatloaf. [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 7:49pm on 01/29/17
- Maybe this is the Asian Short Ribs? Sally makes goooood food! [NT] [LINK] - orchid - 4:46pm on 01/28/17
- that is one of my favorites (more) - SallyBR - 7:26pm on 01/28/17
- I made this recipe a month ago. Recipe is also in 150 Best American Recipes. Sooo good! The - Curious1 - 9:23am on 01/29/17
- I made this hash recipe with the leftover short ribs, thought it went well with the slightly Asian [LINK] - Curious1 - 9:31am on 01/29/17
- The short ribs are excellent Sally, and my house smelled so wonderful [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 11:05am on 01/29/17