Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
serious eats website
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #29380 at 6:57 pm on Jan 28, 2017
After seeing your post I went to this site to check it out. Have you had problems with it? I saw a recipe that I wanted to email to someone and was unable to. I was unable to copy and paste into an email also. It would not let me delete the pictures from the pasted page.
I guess I am just having doubts abour this site.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29380. Why add gelatin? - Pam - 12:11pm on 01/24/17 (8)
- Funny you mentioned this. I just tried the gelatin 'trick' for a pan sauce for chicken - deb-in-MI - 12:53pm on 01/24/17
- Gelatin adds good texture ("mouthfeel") without adding additional fat. . . - mistral - 12:57pm on 01/24/17
- Agreed. - Richard in Cincy - 3:08pm on 01/24/17
- I never thought of it in punches--what a good idea! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 2:03pm on 01/25/17
- Is it a Cook's Illustrated recipe? I've seen several recipes from the magazine that use gelatin. - Curious1 - 2:11pm on 01/24/17