Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Barb, this looks really yummy...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29400 at 9:03 pm on Jan 31, 2017
I will be making this on Friday for dinner! (without the carrots of course--low carb no-no ;) I'm down 17# since I started, still on induction, inspired to remain here for a little while longer because I'm loving the pounds dripping off. Tell George good luck!
Not sure I told you, but after our luncheon in October, by the time I got back to the hotel I was not feeling well. Stayed in that night, next morning felt like I'd been hit by the proverbial Mack truck. Ended up at the CityClinic on 57th St. where they thought I had pneumonia. Thankfully it was just a bad sinus and bronchitis infection. Spent the rest of my time in the hotel before going out to Long Island where my Fairy God Mother fed me hot toddies and tucked me into bed.
Other messages in this thread:
- Barb, this looks really yummy... - Richard in Cincy - 9:03pm on 01/31/17
- Oh MY!!! what a bummer to be sick on your vaca. I am at a loss. We all seemed fine - barb_b - 11:01pm on 01/31/17
- I made this last evening. It was very good. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:51pm on 02/01/17
- Great! I'm making it tomorrow night. Can't wait. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:59pm on 02/01/17
- *It was lovely to look at and even lovelier to eat. I couldn't stop* = Definition of Crack. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:17pm on 02/01/17
- I was taught this salad by a gorgeous Thai woman. Key difference was she used - MarilynFL - 8:13pm on 02/01/17
- Bam! Wow this is good! - Richard in Cincy - 3:30am on 02/04/17
- Looks like it's time for T&T Barb--congrats! Will have to try with some leftover beef this week. [NT] - MoNJ - 1:29pm on 02/04/17
- So good, I'm in the kitchen whipping up another batch for this week's lunches. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:00pm on 02/05/17