Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh MY!!! what a bummer to be sick on your vaca. I am at a loss. We all seemed fine
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29400 at 11:01 pm on Jan 31, 2017
at the restaurant. I am glad you did not have any issues on the plane ride home. I ruptured both ear drums coming home from London many years ago, still haunts me.
Congrats on the 17 lbs! I love your friend the fairy god mother!
Love how you plan ahead.... Count us in on your next NYC / NJ vaca.
Other messages in this thread:
- Barb, this looks really yummy... - Richard in Cincy - 9:03pm on 01/31/17
- Oh MY!!! what a bummer to be sick on your vaca. I am at a loss. We all seemed fine - barb_b - 11:01pm on 01/31/17
- I made this last evening. It was very good. - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:51pm on 02/01/17
- Great! I'm making it tomorrow night. Can't wait. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:59pm on 02/01/17
- *It was lovely to look at and even lovelier to eat. I couldn't stop* = Definition of Crack. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:17pm on 02/01/17
- I was taught this salad by a gorgeous Thai woman. Key difference was she used - MarilynFL - 8:13pm on 02/01/17
- Bam! Wow this is good! - Richard in Cincy - 3:30am on 02/04/17
- Looks like it's time for T&T Barb--congrats! Will have to try with some leftover beef this week. [NT] - MoNJ - 1:29pm on 02/04/17
- So good, I'm in the kitchen whipping up another batch for this week's lunches. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 6:00pm on 02/05/17