Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
The whims of TSA
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29401 at 11:51 am on Feb 1, 2017
I understand why they took those as they consider those to be heavy enough to serve as a cudgel weapon. We had a small rock confiscated in Buenos Aires for this reason.
I'll be packing in small containers, cardboard and plastic. The only glass I'll have are the tiny 1-oz. individual servings of jam and clotted cream for the afternoon tea.
Now, whether they consider my Muffaletta a potential lethal weapon is another matter...
Other messages in this thread:
- 29401. My Transcontinental In-flight Dining Menu - Richard in Cincy - 8:42pm on 01/31/17 (20)
- Oh man, what a nice menu! I nominate you for writing new - Pat-NoCal - 9:09pm on 01/31/17
- Like minds... - Richard in Cincy - 9:40pm on 01/31/17
- Please remember to get up and move while on that long of a flight. If you can beg/borrow a pair - MarilynFL - 6:59am on 02/01/17
- Thanks for the kind advice... - Richard in Cincy - 10:19am on 02/01/17
- Such feasts all day! - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:44am on 02/01/17
- I hope somewhere along the way, they do not take your food. My daughter had two jars - KarenNoCA - 11:21am on 02/01/17
- The whims of TSA - Richard in Cincy - 11:51am on 02/01/17
- Was it in carryon? . - Charley - 12:29pm on 02/01/17
- I think she had them wrapped in her purse, so they would not break. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 2:20pm on 02/01/17
- Genius. Liquids, creams, pastes limited to 3.4 oz. (100 ml), to the point above. - ErininNY - 10:15pm on 02/04/17
- Indeed - Richard in Cincy - 12:07pm on 02/01/17
- ETA: Never mind. Forgot you'll have twice the limit on liquids/pastes/etc, with two travelers. [NT] - ErininNY - 10:16pm on 02/04/17
- Here's mine going to Monaco - oli - 6:14pm on 02/01/17
- Wow Oli, this is the airline menu? Which airline are you flying with? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:26pm on 02/01/17
- British [NT] - oli - 1:08pm on 02/02/17
- When in Nice, we decided to go to Monaco. But all of the trains and govt - MarilynFL - 1:28pm on 02/02/17
- We missed the Nice tragedy by one week, and the Istanbul tragedy by a month. [NT] - oli - 2:44pm on 02/02/17
- [Note to self: Always check with Oli's vacation plans BEFORE booking.] [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:45am on 02/03/17
- Wow, that's some feast! Must be quite the bag of holding! Safe travels-- [NT] - MoNJ - 8:32am on 02/04/17
- There are two of us to share the holding. LOL [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 12:43pm on 02/04/17