Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
My go to snack is
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29403 at 10:12 pm on Feb 3, 2017
a couple slices of summer sausage and a slice of cheese. I keep it in the fridge all the time for when I need a quick nibble. Also a jar of olives. A couple of those with the meat and cheese and I'm good.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29403. Pretty nice collection of low-carb options for a party! [LINK] - SallyBR - 3:27pm on 02/02/17 (5)
- Great! Thanks! - Richard in Cincy - 6:32pm on 02/02/17
- Thanks Sally! Snacks are the hardest for dh who is low carbing [NT] - barb_b - 11:21am on 02/03/17
- So true, isn't it? Some real gems in there... [NT] - SallyBR - 3:20pm on 02/03/17
- My go to snack is - Richard in Cincy - 10:12pm on 02/03/17
- I will give G your suggestion.... It will have credibility coming from you. Thx for suggestion. [NT] - barb_b - 11:19pm on 02/03/17