Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Bam! Wow this is good!
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29400 at 10:30 pm on Feb 3, 2017
I made this for dinner (left out the carrots since they're not on my LC diet), but everything else exactly. Wow. Definitely a keeper. Quick, easy, and I had nearly everything already on hand.
Other messages in this thread:
- Barb, this looks really yummy... - Richard in Cincy - 4:03pm on 01/31/17
- Oh MY!!! what a bummer to be sick on your vaca. I am at a loss. We all seemed fine - barb_b - 6:01pm on 01/31/17
- I made this last evening. It was very good. - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:51am on 02/01/17
- Great! I'm making it tomorrow night. Can't wait. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:59pm on 02/01/17
- *It was lovely to look at and even lovelier to eat. I couldn't stop* = Definition of Crack. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:17pm on 02/01/17
- I was taught this salad by a gorgeous Thai woman. Key difference was she used - MarilynFL - 3:13pm on 02/01/17
- Bam! Wow this is good! - Richard in Cincy - 10:30pm on 02/03/17
- Looks like it's time for T&T Barb--congrats! Will have to try with some leftover beef this week. [NT] - MoNJ - 8:29am on 02/04/17
- So good, I'm in the kitchen whipping up another batch for this week's lunches. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:00pm on 02/05/17