Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Genius. Liquids, creams, pastes limited to 3.4 oz. (100 ml), to the point above.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #29401 at 3:15 am on Feb 5, 2017
I'll be rooting for you, of course! We flew Air Berlin NYC-Berlin-Prague, and Prague-Dusseldorf-NYC in December, and the food was execrable. Fortunately, leaving Prague, I planned ahead and bought paninis, quiche, salami, palmiers, and other muchies so that we didn't starve.
It's an art. If it works, you ought to pitch a major paper or travel mag on the self-catered long-haul flight.
I remember returning from studying abroad in Paris, with my backpack crammed with two bottles of wine and a dozen Fauchon jam jars. Ah, 1996... :(
ETA: I think it's 3.4 oz/100 ml per container, per quart-sized Ziploc.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29401. My Transcontinental In-flight Dining Menu - Richard in Cincy - 1:42am on 02/01/17 (20)
- Oh man, what a nice menu! I nominate you for writing new - Pat-NoCal - 2:09am on 02/01/17
- Like minds... - Richard in Cincy - 2:40am on 02/01/17
- Please remember to get up and move while on that long of a flight. If you can beg/borrow a pair - MarilynFL - 11:59am on 02/01/17
- Thanks for the kind advice... - Richard in Cincy - 3:19pm on 02/01/17
- Such feasts all day! - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:44pm on 02/01/17
- I hope somewhere along the way, they do not take your food. My daughter had two jars - KarenNoCA - 4:21pm on 02/01/17
- The whims of TSA - Richard in Cincy - 4:51pm on 02/01/17
- Was it in carryon? . - Charley - 5:29pm on 02/01/17
- I think she had them wrapped in her purse, so they would not break. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:20pm on 02/01/17
- Genius. Liquids, creams, pastes limited to 3.4 oz. (100 ml), to the point above. - ErininNY - 3:15am on 02/05/17
- Indeed - Richard in Cincy - 5:07pm on 02/01/17
- ETA: Never mind. Forgot you'll have twice the limit on liquids/pastes/etc, with two travelers. [NT] - ErininNY - 3:16am on 02/05/17
- Here's mine going to Monaco - oli - 11:14pm on 02/01/17
- Wow Oli, this is the airline menu? Which airline are you flying with? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:26am on 02/02/17
- British [NT] - oli - 6:08pm on 02/02/17
- When in Nice, we decided to go to Monaco. But all of the trains and govt - MarilynFL - 6:28pm on 02/02/17
- We missed the Nice tragedy by one week, and the Istanbul tragedy by a month. [NT] - oli - 7:44pm on 02/02/17
- [Note to self: Always check with Oli's vacation plans BEFORE booking.] [NT] - MarilynFL - 10:45am on 02/03/17
- Wow, that's some feast! Must be quite the bag of holding! Safe travels-- [NT] - MoNJ - 1:32pm on 02/04/17
- There are two of us to share the holding. LOL [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 5:43pm on 02/04/17