Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you! (nt)
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #29412 at 10:02 pm on Feb 7, 2017
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 29412. Hey Joe, here's a broccoli dish to tempt Jacques: from *Sunday Suppers at Lucques* [LINK] - MarilynFL - 12:10pm on 02/07/17 (4)
- Sounds delicious, and no stems! By the way, here is a recipe for broccoli stem slaw we both liked. [LINK] - Joe - 4:38pm on 02/07/17
- Joe, do you actually shred the stems on a grater or do you finely julienne them? Thank you! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 5:36pm on 02/07/17
- I used a grater--actually the grater disk of my food processor. [NT] - Joe - 8:07pm on 02/07/17
- Thank you! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 10:02pm on 02/07/17