Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ummm. I did. wasn't that crazy about it. There are so many other wonderful things to do with
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29416 at 12:18 pm on Feb 8, 2017
cauliflower that I felt this was a waste.
It got kindof, sortof, a little bit....tough and rubbery--and this is key---not crisp.
Then the recipe piled on a bunch of cheese. I've got far better ways to spend those calories.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29416. Has anyone tried the cauliflower pizza "crust?" Does the cauliflower taste come through? - MoNJ - 12:10pm on 02/08/17 (7)
- ummm. I did. wasn't that crazy about it. There are so many other wonderful things to do with - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 02/08/17
- I actually like it, but not all recipes deliver good results (more) [LINK] - SallyBR - 1:51pm on 02/08/17
- The one I made was from several years back. Hopefully they've improved the process. I like the idea, - MarilynFL - 2:33pm on 02/08/17
- Yeah, I had some major failures too... [NT] - SallyBR - 2:45pm on 02/08/17
- Yes, I used Sally's recipe and we both liked it very much. It worked well for us - KarenNoCA - 3:50pm on 02/08/17