Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Found it!!! it was from our friend Steve..... Rec: Roasted-Beet & Goat-Cheese Terrine with
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #29414 at 8:08 am on Feb 8, 2017
Hazelnuts. I love his words of caution at the end of the recipe.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29414. Turnip recipes! Every quarter at our community garden we have a cooking class, - Joe - 3:13pm on 02/07/17 (13)
- Wait... I have another... Been on my list for years [NT] - barb_b - 4:25pm on 02/07/17
- Not one I tried, but it sure looks good! REC: Root Cellar Soup with Ham - judy-mass - 7:51pm on 02/07/17
- Found it!!! it was from our friend Steve..... Rec: Roasted-Beet & Goat-Cheese Terrine with [LINK] - barb_b - 8:08am on 02/08/17
- You know... I really need coffee... I had beets on my mind, not turnips. Well, now you have a - barb_b - 8:13am on 02/08/17
- ~hands barb an extra large mug of coffee~ Thanks for the reminder of this recipe. I miss Steve! [NT] - LisainLA - 10:08am on 02/09/17
- Beets is cool! I have had this recipe on my radar too, and not gotten around to it. - Joe - 12:03am on 02/10/17
- I have made this--it's really good! [NT] - MoNJ - 11:20am on 02/09/17
- Thanks Joe! I rarely cook with turnips, and they are usually roasted or in a stew, [NT] - LisainLA - 10:09am on 02/09/17