Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, I used Sally's recipe and we both liked it very much. It worked well for us
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #29416 at 3:50 pm on Feb 8, 2017
we did not load it up with a bunch of meat, made a nice, light pizza of fresh summer tomatoes, small amount of cheese, fresh basil. I let the tomatoes drain, after salting them and think I actually roasted them a bit in the oven.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 29416. Has anyone tried the cauliflower pizza "crust?" Does the cauliflower taste come through? - MoNJ - 12:10pm on 02/08/17 (7)
- ummm. I did. wasn't that crazy about it. There are so many other wonderful things to do with - MarilynFL - 12:18pm on 02/08/17
- I actually like it, but not all recipes deliver good results (more) [LINK] - SallyBR - 1:51pm on 02/08/17
- The one I made was from several years back. Hopefully they've improved the process. I like the idea, - MarilynFL - 2:33pm on 02/08/17
- Yeah, I had some major failures too... [NT] - SallyBR - 2:45pm on 02/08/17
- Yes, I used Sally's recipe and we both liked it very much. It worked well for us - KarenNoCA - 3:50pm on 02/08/17