Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have made this--it's really good!
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #29414 at 4:20 pm on Feb 9, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29414. Turnip recipes! Every quarter at our community garden we have a cooking class, - Joe - 8:13pm on 02/07/17 (13)
- Wait... I have another... Been on my list for years [NT] - barb_b - 9:25pm on 02/07/17
- Not one I tried, but it sure looks good! REC: Root Cellar Soup with Ham - judy-mass - 12:51am on 02/08/17
- Found it!!! it was from our friend Steve..... Rec: Roasted-Beet & Goat-Cheese Terrine with [LINK] - barb_b - 1:08pm on 02/08/17
- You know... I really need coffee... I had beets on my mind, not turnips. Well, now you have a - barb_b - 1:13pm on 02/08/17
- ~hands barb an extra large mug of coffee~ Thanks for the reminder of this recipe. I miss Steve! [NT] - LisainLA - 3:08pm on 02/09/17
- Beets is cool! I have had this recipe on my radar too, and not gotten around to it. - Joe - 5:03am on 02/10/17
- I have made this--it's really good! [NT] - MoNJ - 4:20pm on 02/09/17
- Thanks Joe! I rarely cook with turnips, and they are usually roasted or in a stew, [NT] - LisainLA - 3:09pm on 02/09/17