Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
His writing style is a perfect fit for the NYT food pages.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29423 at 7:34 pm on Feb 11, 2017
Other messages in this thread:
- 29423. For fans of Yotam Ottolengthi, he is starting a baking column in the New York Times, titled [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:17pm on 02/10/17 (4)
- Here's a link to his Feb 7 column. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:18pm on 02/10/17
- His writing style is a perfect fit for the NYT food pages. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 7:34pm on 02/11/17
- I agree. While I personally tend toward - Pat-NoCal - 2:52am on 02/12/17
- Yes! I'm so excited. I've loved reading his stuff in The Guardian for years. [NT] - ErininNY - 7:55pm on 02/12/17