Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
BTW, Dorie is delightful. Back in 2006 when I was still a Bakers Dozen member I was
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29427 at 4:42 pm on Feb 12, 2017
invited to bake for Dorie's book-signing for the release of one of her books. She was so warm and personable, truly a delight.
Have you tried Dorie's rugelach recipe? Meryl posted it back in 2006 in the thread at the link.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29427. Has anyone made Dorie Greenspan's World Peace cookies? I want a cookie [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 3:02pm on 02/12/17 (9)
- Not me, but I've eaten many! So very good. [NT] - Traca - 3:04pm on 02/12/17
- Oh yes, those are yummy! Made them about... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:55pm on 02/12/17
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:24pm on 02/12/17
- BTW, Dorie is delightful. Back in 2006 when I was still a Bakers Dozen member I was [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 4:42pm on 02/12/17
- Looked at the rugelach recipe...now I have two kinds to make! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:29pm on 02/12/17
- I agree. Dorie is one of the most delightful people on the planet. In the early days of - Traca - 10:46pm on 02/12/17
- Sweet! I love how personable she is. Have worked with a - Pat-NoCal - 4:14pm on 02/16/17
- Yes. These are amazing. [NT] - ErininNY - 7:57pm on 02/12/17
- They are! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:50am on 02/14/17