Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
yes I do...
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #29430 at 7:48 pm on Feb 12, 2017
I must say I used to like it more than I do now. Many of my Kindle books are not indexed by Eat Your Books, so that means A LOT of what I own is not part of it.
I renew annually, but sometimes take time off - it seems to me when I cancel now, I won't be renewing
I do not use it enough to justify the expense, but I know some people love it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29430. FRC: Does anyone belong to this site? Opinions? [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 7:23pm on 02/12/17 (7)
- yes I do... - SallyBR - 7:48pm on 02/12/17
- And as always they will not reveal the cost until you surrender - Richard in Cincy - 8:24pm on 02/12/17
- three bucks per month, the year I think is around 25 bucks [NT] - SallyBR - 11:32pm on 02/12/17
- Ouch! This frugle German says Nein Danke! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 4:32am on 02/13/17
- I know! I thought they wanted too much info without knowing $$, so I thought I'd take a survey - MoNJ - 3:27pm on 02/14/17
- dh was saying the same complaint about another app. It was for walking. Wanted too much personal i - barb_b - 9:29pm on 02/13/17
- This has become a very real problem on the internet... - Richard in Cincy - 8:19pm on 02/14/17