Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I agree. Dorie is one of the most delightful people on the planet. In the early days of
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #29427 at 5:46 pm on Feb 12, 2017
my group, Cook the Book, we used to Skype with the authors. I sent Dorie a quick email asking if she'd be willing. She said she'd love to, but she'd be in Paris. During the time we meet, it would be Midnight her time. I thanked her anyway. She wrote me back, "Let's do it!" I couldn't believe it.
When we spoke, she had one of those cute short scarves around her neck like they wear in France. Her's was stars and stripes!
Love that woman to the moon and back.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 29427. Has anyone made Dorie Greenspan's World Peace cookies? I want a cookie [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 10:02am on 02/12/17 (9)
- Not me, but I've eaten many! So very good. [NT] - Traca - 10:04am on 02/12/17
- Oh yes, those are yummy! Made them about... [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 10:55am on 02/12/17
- Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:24am on 02/12/17
- BTW, Dorie is delightful. Back in 2006 when I was still a Bakers Dozen member I was [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 11:42am on 02/12/17
- Looked at the rugelach recipe...now I have two kinds to make! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:29pm on 02/12/17
- I agree. Dorie is one of the most delightful people on the planet. In the early days of - Traca - 5:46pm on 02/12/17
- Sweet! I love how personable she is. Have worked with a - Pat-NoCal - 11:14am on 02/16/17
- Yes. These are amazing. [NT] - ErininNY - 2:57pm on 02/12/17
- They are! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:50pm on 02/13/17