Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My son is Air National Guard near Sacramento. They've been called in to evacuate Oroville
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #29432 at 4:25 am on Feb 13, 2017
I came to this site to find out if Karen and others are OK.
Daughter-in-law says that Yuba City and Marysville are also to be evacuated but the timing is not so critical.
Praying you all keep safe. Please let us know if you can.
Maria, where are you, and where is Karen? NoCa is a big area.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29432. Karen No/CA hope you're OK and didn't have to be evacuated! I think your north of the damn aren't u? [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:04am on 02/13/17 (9)
- My son is Air National Guard near Sacramento. They've been called in to evacuate Oroville - Anna_X - 4:25am on 02/13/17
- My friend's son in Marysville is under mandatory evacuation. I think Karen is above it all - MariaDNoCA - 5:00am on 02/13/17
- Thanks for your info. Awfully scary for those living downstream. [NT] - Anna_X - 5:07am on 02/13/17
- We are north of Oroville Dam In Redding CA. However, Shasta Dam which is North of us - KarenNoCA - 3:12pm on 02/13/17
- It is so hard to see 188,000 people evacuating like we saw on TV last night - KarenNoCA - 5:22pm on 02/13/17
- The word *evacuate* is never the same once it's real to you. [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:22pm on 02/13/17
- I pray we never have to experience that at the magnitude those folks did last night [NT] - KarenNoCA - 7:07pm on 02/13/17
- So glad everyone is ok! [NT] - MoNJ - 3:31pm on 02/14/17
- This whole situation is quite alarming. As a So CA resident, we get about 1/3 of our - LisainLA - 1:51am on 02/15/17