Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I grew up with great German hand-cut noodles.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #29431 at 11:36 pm on Feb 12, 2017
It really isn't hard, just do it. It's like stretching the strudel dough. You do it until it's right.
I've come in from work and whipped up some noodles to throw into a simmering pot of beef or chicken. I just do it. People have watched and are amazed. No great secrets. Just get your hands in the dough and do it.
Other messages in this thread:
- 29431. I'm all over this! F&W: How to Make Hand Cut Noodles [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:57pm on 02/12/17 (5)
- I grew up with great German hand-cut noodles. - Richard in Cincy - 11:36pm on 02/12/17
- Same with my German Mom. She rolled out sheets of egg dough until thin, then... - Michael in Phoenix - 2:13pm on 02/13/17
- Same, dh's Grandma. He described it as an art to see; when I met her, arthritis had set in, so - barb_b - 4:26pm on 02/13/17
- Me too. Noodles are easy and often made at my house [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 10:49am on 02/14/17
- I've had my daughter and her friends help me make noodles for soup - everyone loves them! - LisainLA - 8:53pm on 02/14/17