Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Question about Private messages
Joined: Feb 15, 2006
Posted to Thread #29433 at 9:55 am on Feb 13, 2017
When I check on the history, it says I've recently sent two, but doesn't record to whom I've sent them. All other private messages have a recorded recipient. Richard in Cincy, did you receive my request for recipe for Tamale Pie?
Other messages in this thread:
- 29433. Question about Private messages - Pam - 9:55am on 02/13/17 (8)
- I don't know if they are actually being sent, but you can find your sent messages. . . - mistral - 1:18pm on 02/13/17
- Pam I don't have a recipe as such - Richard in Cincy - 2:12pm on 02/13/17
- Thanks - Pam - 2:45pm on 02/13/17
- don't use apostrophes in PMs - pmassell_93 - 3:29pm on 02/13/17
- Hi Paul. By chance are you attending the Developer Network in SF today or tomorrow? I am - Pat-NoCal - 4:47pm on 02/14/17
- I won't but hey catering is probably the most fun you could have there... [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:32pm on 02/14/17
- Lol. Well the place is hopping, that's for sure. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 5:58pm on 02/14/17
- I've never been able to send messages so at least you're one up on me :) [NT] - cheezz - 2:04am on 02/16/17